Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Just what you didn't care to know

I found my inner ear...no really. One week ago, I didn't even know it existed, but I was probing around in my ear with a q-tip and angled up a bit and then the q-tip just kept going and going and... well, you get the picture. Indeed, the deep inner ear is the source of wax, and once you find it and take proper care, you will no longer be getting ear wax on your in-ear headphones. Free tip of the day. You can thank me for not posting pictures today.

3 comments:

papathebald said...

Now I know.

Alex said...

Yes...what we didn't care to know...
but now know anyway....
Nice.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mark for the tip I will make sure that before I go to bed tonight or tomorrow morning that I will look for my inner ear!


theothermarkmiller
Quantcast