Saturday, October 14, 2006

Soon...very soon...

What is coming soon? Me. Well, not really me, just the cd I've been working on for the past two years. I just got the mix back from Andrew Osenga today and it sounds great! He does some fantastic work. Now I just need to get it mastered and duplicated. Jon Ringger of Rigg Design finished the artwork for me this week too. Check him out, because he is out-of-control awesome (and my former roommate:)). He makes some great t-shirts as well. That's all of my plugs for now. Check in for a projected release date soon!

3 comments:

Luke said...

Do I still get to be your Central Illinois marketer/distributer?

I'm really excited to hear the final release!

jw said...

I'm equally excited, maybe more than you Luke:) Really, I can't wait to hear the stuff... I loved what I checked out on myspace... I'm collaborating on a few songs back here, some olde hymns and a song writing in progress, I'll let you know when they're out... in the mean time I'll be inspired by you... God be glorified!
Blessings bro

Paul Nethercott said...

Mark congratulations on the completion of your CD project, I know it was a lot of work, that is a BIG accomplishment.

I look forward to hearing your CD here in Tokyo after you arrive here in a month or so.

Warmly, Paul


theothermarkmiller
Quantcast