Thursday, October 06, 2005

Countdown to the conference

I had a whole cool post lined up to go for the last few days, but I keep leaving the reference sheet I need at my room. So, sorry, maybe Ill post it later. Anyway...
Things have been incredible here! I have a sweet room, cool people to work and hang with (one of which is giving me about 4 hours of Japanese tutoring a day), and, of course, the 100\ store. Yes, the 100 yen store - where countless incredible things can be purchased for less than a dollar. Food, pens, brushes, wallets, boxers, shirts, but the sweetest of all is ties. And they have some SWEET ties (did I mention theyre only a dollar?) So yeah, Ive pretty much made it my tradition to buy a new tie every time I go in a 100\ store. I already have 5:). If I get my camera situation figured out, I may even be able to post a tie of the day pic. boo yeah! So, in summary, I like Japan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could find the time to put together a blog like this. Great work. I'm slowly creating mine around things like southern cooking. Drop by if you get the chance.

Luke said...

A dollar tie! Japan ROCKs!!

natz said...

Hey Mark! Glad to hear all is going well. And that you're getting such cheap ties. I'm not a guy, but I hear they can be pretty stinkin' expensive.


theothermarkmiller
Quantcast