Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Love for me: One thing that God and cell phones disagree on

Things I am feeling:
Sadness at friends left in Belarus
Gratefulness to God for His work there
Excitement at what the near future holds
Something in my stomach I have yet to identify

If you were wondering why cell phones hate me, it's because my 4th phone in 6 months just met an untimely end in a fountain in Minsk. I think it's a conspiracy. How did it happen? I fell into a fountain. Not pushed or anything just fell in. I'm weird, I know. Well, it was a rounded edge, and I did have a heavy back pack on, and just maybe I was pretending to push someone into the fountain, but that's just hypothetical of course.

1 comment:

Luke said...

Ok...so basically you were pretending to push someone into a fountain with a rounded edge with a heavy backpack on and you fell in yourself thereby destroying said cell phone?

wow

I miss you Mark.


theothermarkmiller
Quantcast