Tuesday, April 11, 2006

New Myspace, Prayer, and Ben

Well folks, I just got a new myspace account so I could upload songs. It is www.myspace.com/theothermarkmiller
I put up a few songs, rough but up, and you can download them if you wish. Then you can add me as a friend. That'd be sweet.

Also: Friday morning from 2-4 AM, my worship band will be leading for a city wide 24 hour Harp and Bowl (Prayer and Worship). Please come join us in prayer! It will be at the Salvation Army in Olathe, KS, right off Sante Fe (135th St.) about 2 miles West of I-35. If you need directions, contact me.

And if you would pray for my brother, Ben, who's active duty in the Marines, that would make me happy. Thanks!

Thats all for now. Good night:)

1 comment:

Luke said...

sweet, a little more juice for my Mark Miller song addiction.


theothermarkmiller
Quantcast