Thursday, February 09, 2006

Japan Update

If you were all wondering what's up with me and Japan, you can thank Hannah for spurring this post:).

I actually just had my 1 hour 15 min telephone interview with TEAM yesterday. That's one of the last initial steps for me. I will have JCCC send my transcript in to TEAM today, then just wait for the rest of my references to finish up. At that point they finish looking over everything and, Lord willing, ask me to come up to Wheaton, IL to talk with them there. So it is coming along well, I think. Your prayers are defiantely needed and appreciated!


On another note, I went to Ned Kellenberger's orchestra concert last night, which was sweet! They played some great pieces, and ended with the theme from Pirates of the Carribean. Good stuff. Ned is amazing too, that kid's a freshman, but an amazing violinist/section leader of his high school orchestra and like 2nd chair of Kansas City Youth Symphony. I'm trying to recruit him for music school in Japan:).

Oh, and Applebees has 1/2 price appetizers after 9PM, which is only beat when you think you're paying and a friend picks up the tab instead. So, that was yesterday. Today should be awesome.

1 comment:

Paul Nethercott said...

Reading your post just now reminded me that I still need to do a reference for TEAM on you. What would you like me to say? Maybe I could just cut and paste the interview you have posted this blog... hmmm wonder how they would like that for a reference. It won't be hard to write a positive reference for you Mark. I look forward to haveing you back in Japan!! Paul


theothermarkmiller
Quantcast