Thursday, January 12, 2006

Inadequate

I wanted to write about the Passion 06 conference. I still do, but I just had a hard time condensing it into words.

Coming out of it I had this thought,
I'm convinced that God left our language inadequate to describe Him and His works, so that we would be forced to be quiet and listen to Him. Sometimes, maybe the best worship is silence.

I'm really excited for this year. It's going to be INCREDIBLE to watch God work, and oh the joy at being a small part of that!

2 comments:

B.Bird said...

hi mark,
i went to passion too, looked at their blog and saw your post. i was like - what's up with mmiller these days? so i'm from indy - you may remember me i used to go to purdue. anyway, just a :) to encourage you & say to follow hard after him - don't look back whatever he calls you to.
godspeed - betsy gutwein

Mark Miller said...

You were at Passion too? Awesome! I saw Abby R and Amanda F from Purdue there too. What's your blog address?
Thanks for the encouragement!

Mark


theothermarkmiller
Quantcast